How to remaster Masterkey Linux
If you want to add extra Linux packages to a Masterkey Linux USB device, say LinEn (the EnCase Imaging Tool), you need to remaster the original live CD.
The procedure is as follows:
1. Create a folder in a disk drive, say, D: \ in this example, name it remastered and copy everything in your live CD to the folder as shown in the screenshot below:
2. copy the package you want to add to the folder: \remastered\masterkey\rootcopy
3. launch the command line prompt by click
and type cmd in box and press OK.
4. Change to the drive (D:\ in this example) and the folder remastered\masterkey, make a new ISO file of your remastered live CD, named my-masterkey.iso in the same disk drive:
5. Burn the newly created ISO CD image, my-masterkey.iso to a CD-R, insert the CD into your CD/DVD-ROM, boot it from the CD/DVD-ROM as you normally do;
6. Launch a shell prompt (command line prompt), change to the root directory(#cd /) and run the package (#./linen) as shown below:
7. The package should work...